We are hiring
Main Office Courier
TITLE: Main Office Courier
DEPARTMENT: Office Services
CLASSIFICATION: Manual Technical Employee – MT3
Performs local courier duties, internal/external mail including supplies and/or packages to/from port area and external locations. Performs custodial duties.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by this incumbent. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
- Maintains a daily delivery schedule between the District and the Commissioners, attorneys and other locations, as required.
- Delivers the banking deposits to District’s bank and to the credit union.
- Collects money/checks from the Command Center for the Accounting Dept.
- Maintains clean-up of vehicles assigned to main office as required with the Maintenance Department.
- Makes purchases of supplies from local vendors.
- Keep inventory of office supplies and promotional items.
- Makes minor maintenance repairs in main office building including changing of light bulbs and assemble office furniture.
- Assists in preparing Board Rooms for meeting/events.
- Performs custodial duties at the HMO and Police Command Center.
- Assists with cleaning the Administrative Building as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Work Conditions & Physical DemandsThe work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
The above duties may not be performed in every position with the title and the above functions may not include all related duties that might be performed.